We strive to develop players at all levels of play by building and improving their skills, confidence, fitness, initiative and a sense of Team Work. We are committed to developing coaches to their fullest potential in order to achieve the development of the players and the advancement of soccer. RAYSA encourages and promotes ethical and moral behavior, good sportsmanship and community involvement.
Mail checks to: P.O. BOX 22, New Eagle, PA 15067
Fall In-House 2014 Schedules are posted to website.
New Eagle has a new field. More Information to come soon
RAYSA Board offers technical assistance with on-line Registration.
We provide a way to be alerted via Text.
Check frequent updates on when spirit wear is avaiable for purchase.
Stay in touch with updated news on 2014 Registrations.
The site will have a page dedicated to anything involving referees in the league.
View the most recent Inhouse and Travel rules.
View Soccer Schedules.
Communicate with the board members.
Frequent Asked Questions
InHouse league is between ages 4-9 which is U6-U10. These age groups play on Saturday's. Travel league consist of ages 10-18 which is U10-U18. The Travel games are played on Sunday.
Travel players that require a new uniform is required to pay for the uniform. InHouse Uniforms permits a single uniform paid by the league yearly. Additional costs will be required by the parent to pay if needing a new uniform.
Only Travel players are required to either upload a photo online or mail in a photo per season.
Currently the Credit Card payment section is not available online. If you prefer to use a credit card please contact the Treasurer. She can make arrangements to have you make a secure payment online or over the phone.
1. Your child must be age 4 before you register your child.
2. There is two seasons (Fall and Spring) Fall Sept-Oct but practice starts in Aug. Spring Apr-Jun but practice can start in March.
3. Register your child on-line or in person
4. Registrars will create rosters based on youth age, and coaches
5. Coaches will meet with their communities and be provided a roster of their players
6. Coaches will contact the parents and provide them the practice schedule and equipment needed.
7. League will work on a schedule and communicate to the coaches, and post on the website, twitter and Facebook.
8. Coaches will provide the parents the season schedule
Practice is normally an hour for U6-U8 players. U10 Inhouse will be an hour 1/2.
Shirt,Shorts and Socks are provided to new players. Parents must purchase soccer cleats and a soccer ball.
Size 3 balls are the smallest balls and is generally used for children under the age of 8.
Size 4 balls are used for players between the ages of 8-12.
Size 5 balls are used for All players 12 and older.